For your convenience, we have compiled this
resource section. It contains safety tips for your
home, business or facility. We will provide you
with the latest information to help you live a safe
and happy life.
Great Service, Friendly Staff
I moved into my new home about a month ago, my neighbor said they had some burglaries a few streets over and she recommend I get a security system. She referred me to Global Security Technologies. I was very pleased with their service, they was very prompt reliable and they go me installed within a few days. The installers was very pleasant, courteous and cleaned up after themselves. I will highly recommend them to other friends and family members. TheRealest88
Long Time Customer
I have used Global Security since August 2003. I am a very exacting person. Global Security has always been patient and prompt whenever there was an power outage in my area. I can always count on them for a quick return phone call and they are eager to set a date and time for repair if needed. I appreciate the high quality of equipment that they use. It makes a difference when I have to leave home for a long period. Thank you Global Security. vdc Atlanta
Global Security Technologies Protected My Home
I moved to Atlanta in 2005 and purchased my home in July 2006. When I purchased my home I selected Global Security Technologies to protect my home. The company sent a knowledgeable technician to install the service and took the time to explain its various features. Most importantly, when my alarm went off Global Technologies promptly contacted me to see if there was a problem. If they could not reach me or my back-up they promptly contacted the local police department to check out the situation. The service level is outstanding and my family and I feel very secure. Thanks Global for offering protection at an affordable price! A. Hughes Atlanta
Safety news you can use . . .
CITIZEN COURT WATCH - Had Enough Already?
If you want to become engaged your Fulton County, Georgia neighborhood, find out more about Citizens' Court Watch. The Fulton County Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force's website is seeking the public's help. The state, "The Citizens' Court Watch is a Public Safety initative sponsored by the Office of the Fulton County District Attorney. This Program provides Citizens the opportunity to learn about the Criminal Justice System and attend hearings that are of importance to their Communities." Please visit their website for additional information. http://www.hadenoughalready.com/citizens-court-watch
Global Security Technologies, a dealer/partner with
Monitroncs International Inc. is proud of this Award.
NEWS PRESS RELEASE
Monitronics wins Frost Sullivan Award
Frost & Sullivan Presents the 2010 Excellence in Best Practices Awards
Monitronics is proud to announce its second recognition as
Company of the Year, Alarm Monitoring Resdential Security
by Frost and Sullivan
Link for Award: (You must copy/paste link into your browser)
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the Companys' Growth Teams with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/meawards.pag (You must copy/paste link into your browser)
VILLAGE DEFENSE HELPS STOP CRIME
You may be interested in a new program called Village Defense.
According to their website, "Village Defense provides neighborhoods with a mass notification system that alerts all residents in the community when a crime or other emergency is in progress."
This program works when an a group of households in a close proximity have
signed up. Recommendation. Check out their website. Call them and
find out more. http://www.villagedefense.com/
Tips for Your Safety . . .
WHAT A BURGLAR WON'T TELL YOU
1. Of course I look familiar. I was here just last week cleaning your carpets, painting your shutters, or delivering your new refrigerator.
2. Hey, thanks for letting me use the bathroom when I was working in your yard last week. While I was in there, I unlatched the back window to make my return a little easier.
3. Love those flowers. That tells me you have taste, and taste means there are nice things inside. Those yard toys your kids leave out always make me wonder what type of gaming system they have.
4. Yes, I really do look for newspapers piled up on the driveway. And I might leave a pizza flyer in your front door to see how long it takes you to remove it. I notice those boxes you put on the curb, too. I want to see what you bought. You would do better to tear the boxes in pieces and put them in a bag in your trash bin.
5. If it snows while you're out of town, get a neighbor to create car and foot tracks into the house. Virgin drifts in the driveway are a dead giveaway.
6. If decorative glass is part of your front entrance, don't let your alarm company install the control pad where I can see if it's set. That makes it too easy.
7. A good security company will place alarms at the the window over a sink, and at the second floor windows to the master bedroom where you have your jewelry. It's not a bad idea to put motion detectors up there too.
8. It's raining, you're fumbling with your umbrella, and you forget to lock your door. Understandable. But understand this. I don't take a day off because of bad weather.
9. I always knock first. If you answer, I'll ask for directions somewhere or offer to clean your gutters. Don't take me up on it.
10. Do you really think I won't look in your sock drawer? I always check dresser drawers, the bedside table, and the medicine cabinet.
11. Here's a helpful hint: I almost never go into kids' rooms.
12. You're right: I won't have enough time to break into that safe where you keep your valuables. But if it's not bolted down, I'll take it with me.
13. A loud TV or radio can be a better deterrent than the best alarm system. If you're reluctant to leave your
TV on while you're out of town, you can buy a device that works on a timer and simulates the flickering glow of a real television.
14. Sometimes, I carry a clipboard. Sometimes, I dress like a lawn guy and carry a rake. I do my best to never, ever look like a crook.
15. The two things I hate most: loud dogs and nosy neighbors.
16. I'll break a window to get in, even if it makes a little noise. If your neighbor hears one loud sound, he'll stop what he's doing and wait to hear it again. If he doesn't hear it again, he'll just go back to what he was doing. It's human nature.
17. I'm not complaining, but why would you pay all that money for a fancy alarm system and leave your house without setting it?
18. I love looking in your windows. I'm looking for signs that you're home, and for flat screen TVs or gaming systems I'd like. I'll drive or walk through your neighborhood at night, before you close the blinds, just to pick my targets.
19. Avoid announcing your vacation on your Facebook page. It's easier than you think to look up your address. BE AWARE BEFORE YOU SHARE.
20. To you, leaving that window open just a crack during the day is a way to let in a little fresh air. To me, it's an invitation.
21. If you don't answer when I knock, I try the door. Occasionally, I hit the jackpot and walk right in.
Copyright by Global Security Technologies
Our installation service area is the Atlanta Metropolitan Area and surrounding Georgia
counties USA. We can monitor any existing system from most areas in the USA. Call for details.USA. Call for details. 404.752.1399